2013年4月26日 星期五

::MM:: ANNA LOMAX ::MM::





|||||ANNA LOMAX - POOL PARTY|||||
photography : Jess Bonham

She is someone that you just cannot miss out when you are wandering around in Pick Me Up London.I was so fascinated by her work when I saw it.Taking so many photos just isn't enough , I've purchased one of the print from the Pool Party series.Funny enough I saw her work already far before that on instagram and immediately drawn by the geometrical but very natural way of set design.They all seemed so weird like a new invention.You just feel happy when you see her works, like there is a fantasy behind it.We see these sort of set a lot in editorials or on tumblr.But the material she used are very simple and handmade-like which makes it love them so much. I'm very excited of what she will continue to create in the future! And her blog is extremely cute as well - Anna Lomax ~//~//~ 

images via It's Nice That

沒有留言:

張貼留言