2013年4月27日 星期六

....// about writing....//

\
Yesterday we had a class about fashion writing. In fashion writing there are mostly interviews ,trend reports ,opinions and NEWS. Early days fashion writing mostly exists in newspaper and magazine. And in recent years there came a thing called BLOG. It provides an independent voice of fashion.But nowadays there are obviously too many blogs going on this place.But whatever!There are still a lot of good blogs that are just simply awesome ,informative and also easy to understand.


What I learned yesterday from my tutor is how to write a good piece for whatever you are writing.
And here are the key notes I wrote down :
1.RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH is the key point to most interviews or articles.
2.The visuals always have to correspond to the writing.
3.If you are doing a Q&A it has to be well structured and go with a flow.
4.Provide the reader information in the right way and right time.
5.Have to be relevant to what's going on now or the up and coming.
6.Straigntfoward & Simple.
7.Not to show how clever you are.
8.Know your reader.
Starting this blog it's for me a good way of practising to write about what I like and what I've learned or where I've been. I want to share my experience and practise my writing.
And these are the key points that I will try and keep in mind.


images taken by my friend Campbell

沒有留言:

張貼留言